Drip-blogging: publishing one post everyday that is short (readable), deep and meaningful.
Two parts. A hard part and an easy part.
Part one: Stimulate your mind continuously; I can’t tell you how to, yet here are some tips:
- Read one book a week.
- Sleep early and wake up early. Six to seven hours of sleep are enough.
- Workout lightly once a day.
Part two: Write down your thoughts; Here’s how to:
- Voice record any idea that hits you anytime. Record all the details. Spare none.
- Write the post on your blog. Make it as perfect as you can. DO NOT publish it. Save it as a draft.
- Forget the whole thing. Sleep it over the night.
- Next day, read the draft again. THIS IS A CLUTTERED POST. SIMPLIFY it to its bare essentials. Hit publish.
P.S.; This is both inspired and adapted from Seth Godin’s blog. Follow him at http://sethgodin.typepad.com/